This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Okay so what do you do if your boyfriend breaks up with you for your bestfriend ? HELP !!?
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Okay so what do you do if your boyfriend breaks up with you for your bestfriend ? HELP !!?
Okay so i was on facebook in the house and got a knock at the door and look who it was and noticed it was my bestfriend . So i opened the door. Then it she brought my " boyfriend " and my other friend. We talked .... then i relized that there was a note in his ( my boyfriend's ) pocket .... so of course i would try take it ! And he said " i cant let u read it sorry " So i didnt really care ... but then then i relized that in class i parnered up with my bff ( a girl ) and she was writing a note to someone ... and it said " Dear ( my boyfriend's name ) on it so i was like " who you writing to " And she said " your boyfriend " so i was like " COULD I SEE !? " So she was like " lets start writing notes to your boyfriend and show when we're done " And i was like "okay " and so i did. And when i was done i said " so can i see now what u wrote ?" And she closed her book tht she wrote her letter in and started flipping well " fake " flipping as if i was a teacher looking for her homework and she didnt do it and was acting like she was looking for it . Then i was like " could u just tell me what you wrote and dont show ? " And she said " i just wrote " balls balls balls " Every where " and i was like okay. But I saw after she wrote " Dear ( my boyfriend ) , She wrote I "like ........ _____ " and i was like .... " who u like ? Huh ? " And she said some guy named Alexis . ( boyfriend's bestfriend ) And i think she lied . After that i had to go somewhere ( after they came to my house and started talkin ) And when i came back home ..... i had call ..... from my boyfriend ..... and he said " i have to tell you something ... " And i said the same .... He said " u go first " I said " no u " Then he said " if its about breaking up with me idc " and i said i wasnt even going to say that but fine ! "..... and i was crying ....... what should i do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Okay so what do you do if your boyfriend breaks up with you for your bestfriend ? HELP !!? - Tatiana - 11-09-2012 10:11 AM
[] - Kylie - 11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
[] - James Whittington - 11-09-2012, 10:20 AM