This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a mother's/parent's perspectiveof advice if possibe please. x?
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
I need a mother's/parent's perspectiveof advice if possibe please. x?
I'm in about a 6 foot load of crap with my parents right now. I lied about my school and I had an incident with social media. (twitter) and I was grounded from twitter for forever I think.After the twitter incident, things were starting to get better and I learned to live with no social media and when I started lying about my school things got worse especially when my parents found out. I have no excuse for what I did.My mother literally said that she does not like me. I don't know what to do she said "I love you and you will always be my daughter but, I dont know who you are and I literally cannot stand you." It really hurt when she said that. I need to know from a parents perspective. Preferaby a Mother, if this is just a stage or phase that's going on right now or, is this going to be the same until I move out or... I just am unsure of how to patch things up. I feel like a bad person and I know that I am but I am on the path to doing better. I believe in god and I am praying to him to make me a better person and to help my mother and I's relationship. There is literally no chemistry between us at all anymore. I want to die... I have no other friends and this is just painful. What do I do? What can I do? Please, please, help I need some advice. It will take a miracle to fix this. It really will. Please, some advice woud help! :/ xxxxx thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need a mother's/parent's perspectiveof advice if possibe please. x? - noitcerid eno - 10-01-2012 02:48 PM
[] - Laura Renee - 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
[] - kemore - 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM