This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People get in my Facebook Business?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
People get in my Facebook Business?
Recently, I have been getting myself into so much trouble with Facebook lately, because the stuff I was posting on my statuses has caused me to get myself grounded several times. I posted personal family household problems on the public forum, which my parents dosen't tolerate, and I was trolling people online which is what I love doing. I am very angry with how my Friends, Family, and relatives are always sticking their nose in my Facebook business, it's really none of their concern. I am not allowed to block them either, because I have people on here who are friends with my parents and they wanted to make sure that they are checking my every move. I wish they can fully understand that it is my Facebook account, and I believe that I have the right to post whatever I may desire, regardless if anyone is offended by what I say. Freedom of Speech right?

I'm a Facebook user who post many bias opinions about whatever random subject that I have in mind, and I wanted to express my rational to the public. I am not the type who exploit my body all across the net for the satisfaction of others, as I am very well aware of the dangers behind the internet. Many times, I was told to deactivate my account, but the site is really addicting and there is always something new to look forwards to. More ever, it's a way for me to easily get in contact with my friends, since most majority uses it. What should I do about this Facebook problem that I have been currently been dealing with? I don't want to be a jerk to anyone or anything, but some people really need to learn how to mind their own business!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
People get in my Facebook Business? - Robert - 11-09-2012 10:14 AM
[] - Omar - 11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
[] - Christopher - 11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
[] - Jackie D - 11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
[] - HERMI0NE - 11-09-2012, 10:22 AM