This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think this is bullying or just a family issue?
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
do you think this is bullying or just a family issue?
you see i am really mad at my cousin, she broke my phone she told this one guy that i liked him and she has been telling her friends and mine that i am a mean person. i am not a mean person because i made her a facebook i let her use my phone before she broke it to call her boyfriend who is out of state. ok since she did all those mean things to me i wanted revenge, i don't usually like getting revenge on people but she went to far when she told this one guy that i liked him that is too far. so i decided to get revenge by uploading her profile pictures on different websites, they were nothing bad she is a very clean and good person so it ain't anything durty. her boyfriends friend found those pictures on the site and she started telling all her friends thats he's fake but she ain't and now everyone is picking on her saying she's a pedo and she's fake and they make fun of her by threatning her on facebook and on the phone since she's out of state where everyone is. now since everyone thinks she's fake she's blaming me for her break up with her boyfriend and that he doesn't trust her and he doesn't have any respect for her now, and her friends are no longer friends with her. i didn't know it would go this far i just posted them i didn't know it would cause all this trouble. what do you think i should do what do you think this is what should i do to get the back together and get her friends back because i think i went too far. what do you think this is and what do you think i should do. thank you so much for your help if you do help. thanks again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
do you think this is bullying or just a family issue? - lo siento - 11-09-2012 10:15 AM
[] - Tatiana - 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
[] - Editor - 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
[] - TheBigBoss - 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM