This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy that is pissy I don't like him.?
10-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Guy that is pissy I don't like him.?
I went to high school with this guy and we barely had any communication during those four years. I knew he had a massive crush on me but I never saw him in that light. He was actually a really creepy guy who like made it obvious he stalked you and knew things about you from social networking. He had absolutely no proper social skills/dating game and just came off as creepy and overly aggressive. It didn't help as well as being creepy looking.

I barely ever spoke to him and kept my distance as guys like that take a "hello" as synonymous as "Lets have sex." Its been three years since I graduated and this kid still likes me. He writes all these creepy status about me, such as "The thing I want most, I'll never get." As well as Twitter about "Nice guys finish last," "Girls that date douchebags and then bitch about it - you're dumb." "You want a nice guy, look in the friendzone."

Anytime I write something hinting towards dating another guy and it didn't work out - he writes really judgmental, rude subtweets about my love life. He subtweets so obviously calling me dumb, just because he's bitter I don't like him. He's even been ballsy enough to reply to my tweets basically arguging with me that I obviously don't want a nice guy since I didn't pick him. He's really blunt so I put him in in his place saying just because someone doesn't like you, doesn't mean its a part of life getting not picked.

When he constantly writes the things about "check your friendzone" reality is he isn't even one of my friends - he isn't even in the ranking for potential guys to date!!! It's infuriating that he doesn't shut up.

How do I make this guy shut up and mind his business!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guy that is pissy I don't like him.? - youknowyouloveme<3 - 10-01-2012 03:20 PM
[] - The illusive man - 10-01-2012, 03:28 PM
[] - Lurch - 10-01-2012, 03:28 PM