This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend just SHY or does she not like me? I'm so confused!?
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM

yes...F*** what people think and just be yourself... Practice with small things, like asking for a pencil with people then start talking to everyone at least once, then just be yourself...trust me it gets easier...

There are some people like her, they're boring or think they're boring or just can't start a conversation unless u start it for them and show that you're interested as well... Then they'll respond... She obviously doesn't like being shy and quiet so tries to make up for it by being friends with a lot of loud people ( probably using her beauty) so she can have fun.. Like have them start conversations and keep them going...

Also she may be going through some things in her life right now, so just be patient and try to be talkative at least a little... Also ask her questions about herself that are open ended and not just yes or no questions... That'll get her to talk... Don't tell people they're quiet... That's like the most awkward thing u could say to someone in that situation besides "how's life?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - shika - 11-09-2012 10:27 AM