This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you tell if a guy likes you and how should I flirt back?
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
How do you tell if a guy likes you and how should I flirt back?
I'm only a 9th grader and I realize that I'm too young to be thinking about anything but school. Thank you for your opinion, now go away. :3

There's this guy in two of my classes and he's random and flirty. He's not the cutest guy I've ever met, so there aren't a bunch of girls I have to compete with. The problem is, in one period, he has a bunch of his middle school friends that snatch him up the minute we can talk in one class, and the other class where we sit close and actually talk, I'm being switched out of because of a new teacher coming to my school. It's mandatory.

At lunch, he sits with the rest of the freshman football team and I haven't told half my friends because they think he's an idiot. I have at least one of them in each class, along with at least one girl who seems interested in each class.

We make funny faces at each other and he is forever copying me across the room. He'll often pull me into group hugs, but it seems like he does that to everyone. Every now and then we'll get a chance to talk on the way to the locker rooms after school. (he has football and I have soccer) Once he pointed me out in front of his friends and gave me an awkward high five. But then again, there are some days where I feel like I'm being ignored completely. We're friends on Facebook, but he's never on. I'd ask for his number, but my phone is always running out of minutes because I have to pay for it myself.

I feel like I'm getting mixed signals, and I don't know how to send him clear ones. I realize I've only known him for little over a month, but I'd really like to get to know him. We're friends on Facebook, but he's never on and I'd ask him for his number but my phone is always being taken away because I never buy enough minutes. What do you think I should make of his actions, and how do I subtly let him know that I want to be more than friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you tell if a guy likes you and how should I flirt back? - Emma - 11-09-2012 10:20 AM
[] - Swathi - 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
[] - Waterdragon - 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
[] - Akane Takahashi - 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM