This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what feelings does this poem convey?What storm? what friends?
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM

Now this poem is one i can relate to, because i just had a conversation on FB with a person who deals with reality and how caring should be. Take care of your own and others take care of their own and then it goes around and around that all are taken care of and then when disasters hit we can reach out without neglecting our own to do for others. Thats what we do, that how we are supposed to do. Fake love and christianity doesnt do one thing but put false feathers in a persons cap they think theyre going to fly off to heaven with.Read 2nd Timothy Ch 5 vs 8. and then look to proverbs where it says save up not for a week or a month but even a year for your own house and family so that then if you have anything left over you may give to those who need it.mind, it said those who need not those who do not work and drink and do drugs and go about without because of it. those whose children do without because of their habits. Then those who ignore whats gone on in new york and have no sympathy because it is not them thats living there and going thru it. we cant save every one we are not rich enough but to sincerely care about what others have to go thru shows humanity.Yap twitter Facebook i will repeat is not my life. i have a life , and i have a right to play a video game when i have the time or talk to my friends when i have the time. thats what phones are for also to talk to people. we are allowed to have a life of our choice in balanced situations so that we are not negligent of our responsibilities. but those whose life are these sites so that they ask "what storm"? or make fun of it, they need to get a real life and awareness of what reality is. Great poem TBO . this is your signature poem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Susan - 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
[] - *Tink* - 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
[] - skinnydoctor805 - 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
[] - BB The Other Me - 11-09-2012 10:31 AM
[] - Lapiz Dominoes - 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
[] - Rise below - 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM