This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know whats wrong with me?
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM

I feel so bad for you. It might be good for you If you talked to an adult that you feel comfortable with. Your moms right with the therapy, you might think you'll be a freak, but know one has to know but u your mom and the therapist. In the mean while you need to relax. In bed go to be at like 9 think about the things you like and the things that are perfect in your life. Find a hobby or after school thing to do and if you like it commit to it and put all of your negative energy into becoming the best at. But the noticing every flaw is normal and being self couches is normal, but it is something that you need to learn to control. A therapist can help you with that kind of thing, so I think i would be really good for you if you went and saw one. If you see one, they might be able to give you medicine for anxiety and other problems you might have. through your teen age years it is normal to develop new emotions, but if your constantly unhappy with how you look, or feel then you might just need somebody to talk too. The therapist won't judge you at all and should also give you good advise. BTW Cutting is something that if your doing should get attention because your feeding your pain even more and that is not good. Also weight insecurities are sometimes health issues and can lead to health problems. In conclusion no one deserves to be unhappy especially you. Now even though I don't know you I really want you to be happy.

P.S. If your religious you may want do become more in touch with your god thats what helps me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't know whats wrong with me? - Mose - 10-01-2012, 03:44 PM
[] - Katie - 10-01-2012 03:52 PM
[] - Hanna - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
[] - Angie - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
[] - GSP - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
[] - Qiss Ti - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
[] - Ibrahim - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
[] - Cookiezz - 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM