This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about my friend?
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

in my experience people like that who have rich parents are deprived of the one thing high school kids need most, straight up love and effection from their parents and their parents try to fill that void with nice things or nice cars when they get their license expencive phones, things like that and all i can really say is your not her mother and father, you cant control the way her parents raised her, any problems she has is a result of the way she was raised or the people she hangs out with, especially if they are guys. but as for what you should do i think you should do is next time she says shes self concious, or cant get to sleep, or something like that ask her why? what r you self concious about? why can't you get to sleep? Is it because your texting your bf? make her think and realize that what she is complaining about is irrational but make it clear that you are coming from that stand point of a friend trying to help. hope this helped! best of luck mate!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do about my friend? - Daisy - 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
[] - John - 11-09-2012 10:40 AM
[] - Steven - 11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
[] - Helen - 11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
[] - BelovedCommander604 - 11-09-2012, 10:40 AM