This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't wanna love anymoree?
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM

I've always believed you can't love more than one person at once. When you love someone, you give them your entire heart. There is no room for anyone else. The feelings you have for your ex are those "closure" feelings. Things ended abruptly between you two and you might still have some unanswered questions and thoughts about what could have been if one of you made the move.

I dated a guy for a year, found out he was dating a few other girls, and confronted him. He confessed he couldn't give me everything because I was white, and he wanted someone from his own race, so I broke up with him. I still loved him though. Then I met my new boyfriend, and I felt like I was in love with two people. My ex and him. Over time, though, I realized there was nothing left with my ex. He was the same person. He was still a cheater, and I was still white. The same probably goes for your ex. If you two were to get back together, he'd probably still be the same shy, quiet person as before.

Opposites attract. I'll be the first to tell you that. My current boyfriend is the COMPLETE opposite of me, and we've been together a year. I've never been happier. You just have to think things through and realize how happy your boyfriend makes you. You can't help who you fall for, but you can choose whether or not to continue to love someone. Don't think about your ex, don't wonder about him or how he's doing. If people try to tell you that you and your ex are perfect together, tell them you don't wanna hear it. You will get over him and move on. If you feel like this current guy is the ONE, give him everything. Don't leave room for your ex in your heart.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Crystal - 11-09-2012 10:41 AM