This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he text me back?
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM

I think your being a little melodramatic. Now, this guy you met... if he is older than you by a good many years then no he probably won't text you back. If he really likes you then he will but not for reasons you may think. Most guys that hook up with girls online either have no life or they are creepers. You said he didn't want to catch the last train, but he did anyway, its a good sign he is interested, you must have done something to make him feel good about hanging ut with you lnger than he wanted. If he hasn't texted you or called you or messaged you since you posted this (implying you posted this a long time ago) then no he isn't interested. (if you only posted this recently) then he will be sure to contact you again. Take a few deep breaths and be ready to move on either way. There are better people all around us Smile but if you really are really excited about this guy, then wait.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will he text me back? - Annabelle - 11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
[] - Chadsangie - 11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
[] - Autumn Rose - 11-09-2012 10:42 AM