This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I gay/bi in denial!?!?!?
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Am I gay/bi in denial!?!?!?
I asked this quedtion a few day's ago, but left out critical detail's

I'm now a 16 yrs. old male. I know I'm attracted to girl's but I only seem to be 'just a friend' to them. I fantise about girl's, but sometime's out of nowhere when I don't even want to I can fantasie about cuddling with guy's. I'm alway's emotional. I'm a huge failure when it come's to girl's. But I'm starting to wonder maybe I'm just bi ir gay all together. I think some guy's are 'beautiful', and I don't know why. I refer to myself as 'beautiful' when I'm feeling down. Also, I think I'm interested in the gay/bi ligestyle as well, lately I've been watching "coming out" video's, I've been doing research on the topic alot as well, also I'm part of this gay group on Facebook, that I know I want to leave but when ever I want to click "Leave Group" I find myself back to my home homepage still inside the group. Also, People say I have some feminine trait's such as I stay locked to the mirror 24/7, I cry very easily, I even admit I walk with a slight twist, and with my chest out. I'm cool with guy's and girl's when it come's to friendship. And for the past 8 month's or so, I've been taking 'time off' from girl's to do some 'soul searching' (or alot of thinking), and can't figure out a thing. I've asked my Mom and Dad, and 2 of my closest friend's if I'm gay/bi but their answer's are alway's illusive. Am I in denial?!? Am I closeted. If so, what's a good way to come out to the rest of my friend's without creating a big drama scene.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I gay/bi in denial!?!?!? - Brandon - 11-09-2012 10:36 AM
[] - William - 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
[] - Lewis - 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
[] - amanda.rose - 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM