This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
parents falling out at the school gates!!! help!!?
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
parents falling out at the school gates!!! help!!?
my son is now in reception but he was in the same nursey school last year. Myself and a few others had made friends and spend weekends and school holidays together doing various activities. We all took part in bitching about each other a little and now all has gone wrong.
One of the mums said she couldnt sleep at night and so i went to her house and said maybe we have all said a bit too much and now its impacting on our lives, she thanked me and we moved on for that day anyways
the others didnt seem pleased that i did this and the 3 of them have now started ganging up with evil looks, deleting me off facebook, ignoring me ect.
Im aware this sounds pathetic, and i wish i hadnt been involved. but it has happened, so i am here now panacking about the school run, dropping off and picking up...... i feel really anxious and am considering moving my son to another school....but then i think why should he go through with this. what should i do? has anyone else had a similar situation?
ive tried talking but that got me to be public enemy number 1.....any advice would be great!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
parents falling out at the school gates!!! help!!? - Nikki H - 11-09-2012 10:36 AM
[] - y - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Jenny - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - cjsmummy - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - LiquidPeppermint - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Spike X - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM