This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
parents falling out at the school gates!!! help!!?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM

I am in the same situation.I have spoken to the class teacher and head teacher.Being honest,neither actually care.I was thinking of writing to the school governors and asking them to remove her son from the school.However,I have decided to move my son and I am currently waiting for the transfer to come through.I am upset and angry that a classless tart can't deal with the fact that my son attends the same school as hers - my son got his place first,and she has actively encouraged her son to bully mine.My situation may differ though as this troll has called Social Services on me twice in the first half of term (the second time with some extremely serious and very disgusting allegations that have obviously been proven false).This cow has abused me for 3 years though,and even a talking to from the police hasn't changed matters,she is still abusing me,along with the so called friend who persuaded me to send my son to the school in the first place.I agree,it's a high school mentality.The pair of them have serious issues.Anyway,talk to the teachers,they can talk to these women.If that doesn't solve things,then you have 2 choices - either ignore them completely (seriously,don't engage with them at all,no matter what they say) or move your son.It's horrible,I know,but your son will be fine,especially at this age
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - y - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Jenny - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - cjsmummy - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM
[] - LiquidPeppermint - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Spike X - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM