This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Her parents won't let her see me, what do I do?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM

Well, either 1. you didn't give her parents as good an impression of you as you thought, or 2. she's only using this as an excuse to end it (while pretending to still like you), perhaps because, as she said, she's afraid that the relationship will hurt you and so she's decided against it.

The only way to find out is by calling her and asking to explain why. If possible, ask to have a talk with one of her parents so that they themselves can give their version of the story. After all, if you're ntot aware of whatever they may have against you, how are you supposed to improve? Asking the primary source is the surest means of doing it and the problem may be something you're not even fully aware of. Bottom line, asking never hurts.

If, however, she comes up with an excuse not making sense or if none of her parents ever "happen" to available for a talk, then most likely it is the second scenario (which I'm already strongly inclined to believe) in which case, as hard as this can be, you should move on. If she is indeed using this an excuse to stop this relationship from proceeding, understand that you deserve someone who is willing to take the emotional risk for the sake of you (and not just you for her); in other words, you deserve better. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amber - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Help - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
[] - Tony Moorgate - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM
[] - Zafiro - 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM