This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT DOES GIRL I LIKE THINK OF ME?@?@?@?@?@?@?@???? PLZ ANSWER?
11-09-2012, 10:37 AM
WHAT DOES GIRL I LIKE THINK OF ME?@?@?@?@?@?@?@???? PLZ ANSWER?
So im a high school freshman. I got this girl's number at the beginning of the year over facebook. I'm trying to decide whether she likes me or not because she is showing mixed signals.
I have prob like 300-400 texts with her and so far today was the 3rd time I have texted her something like "hey" and NOT gotten a reply. When she replies it is pretty much never 1 or 2 word answers...always a detailed answer. Although, it seems like she is not so interested in talking at the same time because she almost never asks me questions back to continue the conversation. I think: If she didnt want to talk to me then why does she give such detailed answers? Wouldnt she just give short, quick answers? Furthermore, she asked me once over text to study with her at lunch and a few days ago I casually asked her to go to a haunted house with me. She replied with "I would love too! But i'm going to my friends house to watch giants game" (it was day of world series). A last word: she also has never texted me first just to talk...she asks about school work.

As said above, she is showing mixed signals and I dont know what to think.

Does she like me or not want to be around me? I want to ask her out soon.

THANKS---GIVE ME A GOOD ANSWER AND I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WELL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WHAT DOES GIRL I LIKE THINK OF ME?@?@?@?@?@?@?@???? PLZ ANSWER? - Bob - 11-09-2012 10:37 AM
[] - doc holliday - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
[] - Whatever works.. - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM