This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I missing something (Long question but summary/example at bottom)?
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM

Hey!

Answer 1: It's common in Indian girls because it's hard to get them and they are really serious about their relationship. Hardly any of them dates because of experience and pleasure. Also, their parents are protective towards them, their parents cannot just see their girls breaking down, getting diseases as well as other serious problems like those. Most importantly, they are extremely hard to get and is serious about their relationship, most of them are.

Answer 2: There is nothing to be "unlucky" off. You perhaps are just moving towards the wrong person. When you are meant for someone, they will automatically accept you and you will know that she is the right person. I wouldn't suggest you to go pick out girls out of the crowd. Be yourself and spend time with girls be friends with them and eventually you will find out who is the right person for yourself. If you keep looking desperately then you will end up with the wrong girl.

When you are in college, many girls are looking for serious relationship they want to be with the person they will spend their life with. They don't look for "dates" but they look for "lifetime partners" I suggest you to get to know the girl first and be very good friends before approaching to them like that. It seems like you are approaching each girls too fast and too quickly.

Good luck!

₮ ᗪᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ₮

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pestywing878 - 11-09-2012 10:46 AM