This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfirend left me and we have two young children?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
My girlfirend left me and we have two young children?
My and my ex partner was going out for over 6 years, we have a 6 year old and 6 month year old. Are relationship in past was rocky and we had arguments, she went behind my back and vice verus. , which stopped 2 years ago. These past month we had a baby, but she split with me. Over few month she sent me texts of how she still think about me everyday. I cook her dinner and we slept together over past few month. I play games with her and children. But 2 weeks she meet someone who lives 30miles away online through facebook. She changed her Facebook profile and photo. and says she with him to me. She shows no emmotion to me. Im 25 she 24. She meet this person who looks very old who 29 and doesnt look anything similar to me. I tried to say how feel but she doesnt have none of it. I dont know what to do. We there relationship work or is it a rebound? what should do as breaking my heart

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My girlfirend left me and we have two young children? - paul - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM
[] - Nicole - 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
[] - flying carpet - 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
[] - Coach Simon - 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
[] - Eviey - 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM