This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need to change my personality because of people?
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
i need to change my personality because of people?
okay, so i am 15 years old boy, and ii have been called sissy a lot, sometimes it was right, and i never (well not never) said something back, i had a hole year of sissy- ing and it was because of a friend (not any more!) who i copied it from, but i have changed now, i am a normal boy, and i am really fun to be around, but they have just ruined it for me, since everyone thinks of me like this, i don't wanna be around them, so ii just need to know what is a way to be interesting and mysteries and wanted to be with, and i have a crush on this guy who never starts chats on facebook i know you might think that i shouldn't do anything because of people, its kind of is, i have just given the wrong impression so i wanna fix this, and i dont get into fights sometimes because i get a little scared, anywho please help me!!! and i do exercise a lot, and sing, read, watch tv shows, diets, music so i have more to keep me busy, (I CANT EVEN FIND A FAV ARTIST!!!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i need to change my personality because of people? - Kaka Beta - 11-09-2012 10:46 AM
[] - Prettyofftop' - 11-09-2012, 10:54 AM