This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do pyschosexual therpaists work with virgins?
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Do pyschosexual therpaists work with virgins?
I am a 22 year old college student/work in retail. I have never had sexual contact or even kissed a girl. But I believe i have sexual issues that have held me back from having any relationships. I have aways had an inferiority complex in Various forms..but as of recently I have been obsessed (to put it lightly) with the fact that i was circumcised as a baby. I recently came across a lot of anti-circ sites online and am utterly depressed about what I've lost (and yes im considering Restoration...but that doesnt really fix everything...just sugarcoats the problem a little bit). I am particularly upset that i can't ever feel sexually equal to a woman (well..most women in the U.S. anyway) because they are 100% intact and feel all the pleasure and sensation they are supposed to and I will not. That means me incredibly enraged. I haven'tbroughtt this up to anyone except online in facebook groups and other forums. I have a deep hatred and anger towards my parents for having me circumcised and feelhopelesss that i can ever have arelationshipp. I was wondering what kind of therapist I should see..and also if insurance usually covers or gives access to said therapy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do pyschosexual therpaists work with virgins? - Liveit - 11-09-2012 10:47 AM
[] - Jeff - 11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
[] - John Doe - 11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
[] - leideigh - 11-09-2012, 10:56 AM