This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give me your advice on what to do with this girl!! Please read?
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM

Honestly?
I think she must have really liked you to add you on facebook, especially if you guys didn't talk much!(:
And about the second facebook status, she might have had a tough time with relationships before, so maybe just be super sweet and don't rush on things.
And I think you handled the situation awesomely! You gave her the space she needed, and now would be a great time to 'catch up'.
It's really great that you two have alot in common, that means that there will be plenty of conversation-starters, and that's a must in all starting relationships!
Maybe just start out with asking what's new, then if you feel that there is still a connection ask if she would like to go out for (A. Dinner, or B. Lunch, Or C. maybe even Breakfast!)
You don't have to necessarily make it a date unless you feel that you both are in the same place, in the start it's best to ask her just for fun(: Then let her decide if she wants to call it a date!
Just a little bit of advice, As a girl I've noticed that if you specify a time frame (example, Lunch) It says to the girl that you're organized, and it seems more likely to happen(:
& also, (You may already know this) But some classic girl code:
Going out for Breakfast= "I really like you, and don't care if you have bed-head hair!(: "
Going out for Lunch= "I've made time in my day to be with you(: "
Going out for dinner= "I'm a romantic, Let's have a deep conversation or just laugh all night long! <3"

Just remember, stay true to yourself and there's no way she could deny you(: Girls love confident guys that can remain themselves & have fun!

Hope this Helps, Best wishes!(:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mark - 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
[] - Kendra - 11-09-2012 11:00 AM
[] - Mandy - 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
[] - Knock Out - 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
[] - Alexandra Y. - 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM