This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Just Give Up? Is She Even Interested? Should I Wait?
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM

You need to forget about this one. If she is interested in you for real, you will be able to tell that she likes talking to you. She will be eager to talk to you and to be with you if she likes you. Things like avoidance are a huge red flag that shows she is not interested in you, in fact she probably doesn't even care that much (regardless of what you may think). Actions speak louder than words and texts, whether you like it or not. I suggest you look around at your university and talk to some other girl that is by herself. Meet other girls. Do whatever it takes, but make sure you meet other girls. Once you meet one that likes talking to you and is interested in you, you will forget about one that showed she didn't care in a flash. Trust me. If you don't meet other women and you just continue focused on this one that doesn't like you, you are wasting your time and you won't get the results you want either. You need to focus yourself on one that doesn't show these red flags that say "I don't want you". However, the only way to get to that one is meeting others, so remove the dry one from your schedule and make a schedule where you take care of your stuff and make some time to meet others.
Honestly, it sounds like you are wasting your time on one that won't fall in love with you. Shift your time and your energy to the ones that will like you. Figure out who those are and meet some of those in the university. Don't even bother with the ones that have nothing in common with you or that don't look like they do enjoy talking to you. Remember, you will forget very quickly about this one (who doesn't seem to like you much if at all) when you find one who does like you. So raise your oppotunities of that happening by meeting others that are a much better match for you than this one.

EDIT: Oh and remove that ugly as hell avatar from you profiles lol.. if any girl sees that she will get turned off, no joke.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jay - 11-09-2012, 11:01 AM
[] - knightpedro - 11-09-2012 11:01 AM