This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Vs. Honesty, Which one?
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Facebook Vs. Honesty, Which one?
okay so originally i made 2 Facebook's, one for friends the other just for games or silly stuff. I needed to try and make peace with an enemy so i had the idea of using my second user to get inside her head and find out what makes her tick so i can apologize the right way. Somewhere along the way my friends (from my real user) started adding my fake user, one of my friends , a guy ive known since 6th grade, started talking to my fake user (we hadnt talk in years up until maybe a two months ago? so we dont know how each other has evolved much)
anyway i talk to him . Bad thing is hes falling for me, well me in my fake user. the user is everything i am except for the profile picture and that im "british" Now im coming up with choice, either keep him in the dark or tell him and end up probably losing him. I dont know what to do and some of my other friends are starting to piece things together (phrases i would say, my poetry or sarcasm) and noticing the connection , which means im on a time limit

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Vs. Honesty, Which one? - Nile J. - 11-09-2012 10:57 AM
[] - Hannah - 11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
[] - Valerie - 11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
[] - Abhik - 11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
[] - LittleMo - 11-09-2012, 11:05 AM