This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't feel cool enough for this guy, help?
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
I don't feel cool enough for this guy, help?
I went to school with this guy, he didn't seem interested in my in any kind of non-platonic way at all. It's been 6-7yrs now since I've seen him in person. We've been friends on Facebook. Seems we have a lot in common. He did a project and I like it, and he said he'd send me my own copy no charge, but proposed that I pay him back by buying him a beer. He didn't seem into me b4, n i wasn't the best in shape girl, and I've gained more weight since he last saw me, so I feel like there is no way in hell he'd be interested in me now- i feel embarrassed to meet up with him. He is rly cool. I sound like a dork now, but I really am just a dork. I guess I've always thought he is really hot, and awesome, but I'm just so self-conscious about him seeing me. Like if he saw me he'd immediately regret his proposal. He said to send him my addy to send me my copy. I feel like messaging him my addy would initiate the whole thing, and I feel so awkward that I'm totally chickening out. Am I being irrational here? If I'm feeling this self-conscious about it, is that a bad sign to begin with? Initiate sequence or ignore- that is the question. If you thought u connected w/ an old classmate, and met up with her n she was noticeably fatter, would you totally be turned off? Even worse~ what if i totally misread his proposal to buy him a beer? What if he did just mean it in a platonic way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't feel cool enough for this guy, help? - Lois - 11-09-2012 10:57 AM
[] - Jo - 11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
[] - Janet - 11-09-2012, 11:06 AM