This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm trying to fight the urge of wanting a baby..?
10-01-2012, 07:40 PM

borrow someone else baby for a day. makes sure its a day when they cry, teethe, have a cold. those are the worst days and will make you literally change your mind in a heartbeat. i have a 9 month old and im pregnant with my second, 15 weeks. im only 20. i had the "baby fever" like you did. and now i wish i wouldve waited. dont get me wrong i love my baby girl more than anything but im stressed constantly, i dont get to hang out with my friends anymore, and theres always something to do that will make you go crazy if your not emotionally ready. your bf is wayyy too young to take on that responcibility anyway hun.... 17 isnt even legal. or old enough to get a GOOD job that you have to have to afford a baby. fast food jobs arent gonna work. trust me i know. my bf works 2 jobs, one factory and a side job. hes gone constantly. and i work one and we still struggle everyday. its tough and kids need to think about these things before they go and get pregnant. finish school, go to college, GET MARRIED for gods sake. dont have a baby with someone your not even married too. tae my advice and please just wait. youll love yourself for it later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bee - 10-01-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Nicky - 10-01-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Brooke - 10-01-2012 07:40 PM
[] - Visualmoon404 - 10-01-2012, 07:40 PM