This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING! DOES HE LIKE ME?!?! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!?
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING! DOES HE LIKE ME?!?! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!?
okay so yesterday we met. he is a REALLY poetic guy. he writes and a lot and he is really smart. We hung out yesterday and it was a lot of fun. He also hugged me when i left (i think he does this too all girls). so when i got back home, i posted on his wall on facebook "today was a lot of fun" and he liked it. the next day he liked my profile picture. i messaged him on facebook just talking about yesterday and stuff. and we talked and then he asked me if i had texting. his first text was like " your presence is brighter than the stars" or something. i think he is just a nice guy like that, but i am not sure. we then texted for a while, but there were long breaks in between, cuz i had to go somewhere and he was just taking a long time to answer. just now he was like, "i am doing work right now, so i will talk to you later, w/ a smiley."
does anyone think he likes me? PLEASE BE HONEST! he was soooo nice the entire time!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING! DOES HE LIKE ME?!?! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!? - Leanora - 11-09-2012 11:07 AM
[] - Becky - 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
[] - yuuhssti - 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM