This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel depressed all the time?
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Why do I feel depressed all the time?
So here's the deal, sometimes I feel jealous over some people, but then I don't at the same time. Even some of my friends I would envy but then I don't wanna have those kind of feelings, and it just makes me feel depressed. I was really bonded with 3 people but then i had to move and we fall apart, or at least i did. It was and is really hard for me to find friends, and when i go and check their social pages they still bonded together but i been left out. I don't hate anybody, I love those friends, but it makes me feel sad. Before i was really social with everybody, i would laugh, and talk a lot, and since i move from place to place that shut it out.I am alone most of the day, I hardly check my fb, twitter, mail. I hardly make conversations, i have become shy, and scared of the world. At night i cry a lot, i don't want to feel like this, but i don't know what i should do. My mom and that work almost all day, i don't have siblings, i stay at home all day, i have zero motivation for anything. and top of that there's my parents close friend who tells me stuff. I get mad at it, I don't wanna make any problems but i want him to stop telling me stuff. Specially because he is a married man. I don't care if he thinks im pretty, he is just nasty to me ugh, one day i was about to tell my mom about what he had been doing, but i couldn't. I don't want a family to fall apart because of nonsense like that. I really need help, i don't even know what i want to do in life. By now i should be starting college, but nope. I need help i really doSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do I feel depressed all the time? - 준희 오르테가 - 10-01-2012 07:52 PM
[] - TwinkaTee - 10-01-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - Puzzler - 10-01-2012, 08:00 PM