This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel depressed all the time?
10-01-2012, 08:00 PM

You may need to go and talk to a counselor/doctor. It could be that you need be on a minor medication to regulate your hormones or neurotransmittors. Or, if you don't need meds, maybe you just need to talk to someone about what's going on in life. It sounds like you feel like there is no hope and that you don't have value in this world. But, you do! You just have to open your eyes and realize it. What I would suggest is that today you do something different than your normal routine of just hanging out at home. Why not go out and just take a walk? Observe life and everything around you. If you didn't have a purpose, you wouldn't be here. God doesn't make mistakes and he DOES have a plan for you. He's just waiting for you to get started on that path. Why not share with your parents how you're feeling. I am very sure they would not want you to feel this way. And, who knows, they may be able to help you with some ideas on what you should do with your life. As for the guy, I would ask him to stop calling. That is NOT a good idea to be talking to a married man, especially if he is flirting like that!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - TwinkaTee - 10-01-2012 08:00 PM
[] - Puzzler - 10-01-2012, 08:00 PM