This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he done with me because he has not texted me in a few days?
11-09-2012, 11:19 AM

This is NOT the guys fault! You do not have a good reason to be mad at him and ignore all the girls' opinions becasue they all think the same things you do. Let me tell you how this is and I'm serious. And let me tell you one thing. I had a problem kind of like this with a girl once and it was so much worse because she refused to text me first. She had the problem, not me, and it went unresolved until I had to apolagize even though I wasn't the one who needed to. If you have a problem, you have to bring it up. It's not fair to him to just not bring up your issue and get madder and madder about it. You have to understand that. So ask him what the deal is. You don't have to be mean but get your point across that you don't understand him. His past actions clearly showed that he liked you and he made is best attem? So then when you wouldn't say yes, he figured you were trying to be nice about the fact that you didn't. Don't get me wrong, it's not your fault you didn't understand this but its miscommunications like this that can ruin a relationship. ASK HIM ABOUT IT. BE HONEST AND TELL HIM TO BE HONEST and your problems will solve themselves.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - JustMe - 11-09-2012 11:19 AM
[] - Ok... - 11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
[] - Alanna - 11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
[] - chamorita_chelu42 - 11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
[] - Gabby Lopez - 11-09-2012, 11:19 AM