This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I attracted to British men?
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

girl your not the first! haha

trust me im very attracted to white british men. even though i havent really met someone with a british accent, i can infer just at looking at some english celebrities, one direction,the royal princes, and the wanted. i am sure britain is crawling with HOT MEN. as a matter of fact england is known as one of the top 10 cities in the world with "HOT MEN". and oh yeah! there accent is soo sexy!
i agree with that!!! which is why im begging my mom to send me to england this summer to stay with my aunt who lives there and i cant wait to find myself a british boy!!

and no its not weird your attracted to british men. they all have nice white skin. they have nice hair which ranges from this nice lush brunette coler to bleach blonde.and theres alot of half white half arab boy out there and thats a sexy mix already!(zayn malik,siva from the wanted) and most british guys have this "english swagga" that you cant find in the USA., most british guys have a sense of humor to!!! and face it....british men treat there women way better then american guys do! i mean why do you think theres a low divorce rate out there??? go find your self a british boy girl!! Smile

but the only cons of british men is that the "bad teeth" sterotype is quite true to the majority. they may have a good looking face and body and everything...but when you see there teeth...you might hesitate a bit.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I attracted to British men? - Katee - 11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
[] - jasmine - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM
[] - JJ - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - NONAME - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - chocolate - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - Sundulun - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - ilovecookies - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - viva europa - 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM