This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do i take another girl to prom as a friend?
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM

Let me tell you something right off the bat: If she's going to be jealous about you going with another girl, then obviously she isn't loyal enough and has insecurity issues. I mean, YOU definitely know that you're not going to be hooking up with another girl, and if she can't trust your word for that, then sorry to say, but it's time to get a new girlfriend. I've had friend whose situation was similar to yours, and he's happy to be broken up with her, because he realized that she was just clingy and overprotective from the start of the relationship. Go ahead and take another girl. I mean, you only get one prom, right? It's YOUR night, not anybody else's, no matter what your girl says. And even if you do take another girl, see what your girlfriend says. Sometimes the truth is the best thing for a relationship like yours. Don't let other people control your life. With that being said, don't let me control it either( to make a decision for you), but do what YOU think is right. I hope you and your girlfriend can come to agreement on something. Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kyle - 11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
[] - Abigail - 11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
[] - Oracle - 11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
[] - hugepark566 - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM