This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm really bitter towards my ex's girlfriend, how should I deal with it?
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm really bitter towards my ex's girlfriend, how should I deal with it?
I was with my ex boyfriend for 7 months, and towards the end he cheated on me with this girl, (who he is with now, and has been for a few months.) Before this we were totally okay with each other, not exactly friends, but we were on good terms. After all of that stuff happened I was really cruel to her, and I said mean things about her and fought with her a lot. Now there is this thing at my school where a small group of girls meets and talks about their issues/ The thing is, she's in the only group I can be in, and I have a LOT of issues that I wouldn't want a lot of people knowing about. I can totally give her a chance, and trust her with this information, but I'm worried that she won't feel the same way. I'm with someone else now and totally over my ex boyfriend, but I asked her if she was okay with me joining the group (over Facebook messaging) and she wants to talk to me about it in person today... I feel like I would really like to be on good terms with her again, and maybe get to know her a little better, how can I try to convince her to give me a chance?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm really bitter towards my ex's girlfriend, how should I deal with it? - Kiwi Kitty - 11-09-2012 11:13 AM
[] - Carl - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - brainiacATwork - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Winona R - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - loudbird485 - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM