This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quotes/sayings or lines?
11-09-2012, 11:22 AM

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view again.

Sometimes people put up a wall just to see if who cares enough to be the one to break it
down.

“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” - Dolly Parton

To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.. and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time.

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Quotes/sayings or lines? - TheTeenVirgin - 11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
[] - Kat - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Viva - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM
[] - Laurel - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Shyam Sundar - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Synthetic ARC - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - HAI DERE - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Rad Lee - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM