This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When it comes to the belief in a god, what do you think about leaving people in their ignorance?
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM
When it comes to the belief in a god, what do you think about leaving people in their ignorance?
I liked this page on facebook, and facebook tells everything you do, (we all should know that if you have one), like what photos you liked, who you became friends with, etc. The page posted a photo showing how Jesus is nothing more than a copy from previous beliefs. I wanted to like that photo, but knowing that it will pop up on all my friends/family pages I didn't, because most of my family/friends are believers. My family are hardcore Christians. Seeing something like that would be too touchy for them and I'll probably get deleted, nasty messages or they may not want to deal with me anymore or at all.

What I'm trying to say is, it's like you have to leave people in their ignorance to keep the peace. It's hard for me to freely say I don't believe in god, because my family does as well as most of my friends. I have to walk around with my mouth shut most time listening to them talk about how great something that doesn't exist to me is, and also read it all on my News Feed on Facebook. If I were to ever post my view about the subject all hell will break loose, and God/Jesus believers have the nerve to play victim sometimes when it comes to them expressing their belief? No, you believers can freely express yours.
+Reply: Get your racist ignorant a-s off my question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
When it comes to the belief in a god, what do you think about leaving people in their ignorance? - Honestly...2nd - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM
[] - Sebastian - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - rg - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - godless - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Vanmom - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - narrowplot045 - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
[] - Pete M - 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM