This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy likes me but I don't like him back, how do I get him to leave me alone?
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM

firstly. FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. FUCK THEIR OPINIONS ON ANYBODY. DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT THEY GOSSIP AND SNICKER ABOUT. IF THEY FEEL IT'S OKAY TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN BECAUSE THEY AREN'T IN THE SAME SOCIAL GROUP AS THEM THEN THEY CAN GO FUCK A COW.
Anyways, I understand how you feel about not wanting to hang with someone you don't particularly like too much but they seem nice. If you make it look like they have a chance, then they'll keep pursuing. Nothing wrong with being friends but honestly it's hard if one or the other is constantly thinking of more with the other person when trying to be "friends". fuck the people who say "friendzone" cause seriously, there is a reason some guys are in the friendzone.
I PERSONALLY become blunt in that kinda situation. as in I make it verrrrrry clear I am not interested in them like that and if I don't want to hang out with them I politely say no rather than make an excuse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MTR 2.0 - 11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
[] - Kali3p - 11-09-2012 11:25 AM