This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love this girl but i have some problem.?
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM
I love this girl but i have some problem.?
love this girl . We're friends " ONLINE " but we didnt even talked once to each other at person . We always meet each other on the hall , only eye to eye contact . i love her , before i met her , i was looking for a girl that's beautiful , kind , smart , has the same interests like me then boom i met her like ... i met the girl on my imagination..... i saw her first on my school's food court then after that i saw her again so many times and we always have eye to eye contact . So i decided to find her facebook without knowing her name , course , nothing ! (just her face ) so i looked at the facebook group of freshmens in my school there were almost thousand of members ! but i still patiently looked for those pictures . it took me almost one week just to find her facebook . uhh.. then i added her . chatted to her and she's so ******* kind and uh......... im so inlove at this time so i was chatting with her / think about her everyday , we meet 3 times a week just eye to eye contact . ahh sht .... im a little shy guy and everytime i saw her she was with so many people so im afraid to talk to her . but one day i asked her if she have boyfriend , she said yes .. but i dont believe . her info says " single " and there's even a line posted that she doesnt have a boyfriend .but it hurts to me ,, i dont know. i always keep on thinking that she said that because she just dont want to have a boyfriend coz some of her relatives commented " avoid having a boyfriend " some thing like that .. on her page . . then one day i planned to delete her on my friend list so i can forget everything about her but not . everytime i visit her page i always feel inlove but feel so stupid also ...i mean she's so perfect , she's my dream girl , if i have a problem i just think about her and then i feel so happy again . but now i dont know what to do . do i need to add her as friend again and make some conversation ? or something . yeah i think this is stupid but ... yeah lol im not sure .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I love this girl but i have some problem.? - Nervess - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM
[] - Joan - 11-09-2012, 11:26 AM