This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really fell for someone should I go after them?
11-09-2012, 11:31 AM

To be honest, it sounds like this guy is a massive player. You might think that he's a nice guy just because he notices small things about you, but let me tell you this: One of the key signs of an experienced player is attentiveness.

I just don't get a good vibe about this guy at all, from what you've written. In my opinion, he sounds like he's coming on way too fast. The comment he says about "You're fiery, I like that" makes me feel a little queasy in the stomach...there's just something not right about it. It seems a little sleazy and way too flirtatious.

Yes, it's normal that you are feeling this way, but honestly I think you can do better. He's obviously very confident in himself (if he wasn't, he wouldn't have approached you). Also, consider this. Obviously he doesn't know you very well. He doesn't know you the way your best friend would know you. So basically, the only thing he knows about you is that you're an attractive, funny, nice girl. Let me tell you now: There are millions of pretty, funny, nice girls in this world. Millions. So why is he flirting with you when he doesn't even know you? What's to stop him from flirting with other funny, pretty, nice girls? Absolutely nothing. In fact, it's my guess that he would flirt with them whenever he gets the chance (and chances are you won't see him flirt with them, because he will be careful not to let you see it).

Bottom line: You sound like a nice person. But your feelings are just typical giddiness. You're flattered at his attention. And what girl wouldn't be? It's natural you feel this way. But if I were you, I'd be very wary of this guy. In my experience, I've found that if any guy approaches me after only just meeting me, and he starts to flirt, it tends to mean he does it to any pretty girl. Meanwhile, if you meet a guy and he's shy and quiet around you, and then you gradually build up a friendship, and then over time he starts opening up and starts showing signs of interest, then it's safe to say that he likes you for you-because he knows your personality. In my opinion, you should find a guy like that. The guy you mentioned in your question sounds like very bad news.

EDIT: One more thing. Please do not kid yourself by saying "I fell for this guy". If by "fell" you mean "fell in love", then you're very wrong. You do not love the guy. Real love takes years to grow. It is built upon a solid foundation, not a few conversations and a bit of flirting. I just hope you don't think that he's in love with you...trust me, nothing could be further from the truth. It sounds harsh, but hopefully I'm saving you from heartbreak.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - massiveBastard594 - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM