This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you hate about facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM

People are asking for 1000 likes in exchange for telling you who they got the hots for? Why would anyone care about that?

Just to put a positive spin on things, I'll tell you why I like FB first, then shoot it down a little. To me, fb is a practice Youtube channel where, if one of your subscribers (ie friends) hates a video you post, then you can take their criticizm on board for future reference, then kick them to the curb via an unfriending.

Now to why I dislike it:
* It's a massive popularity contest that turns people who otherwise don't care about that (like me) into people hanging on the possibility of a friend request (as I have done in the past, I'm ashamed to say).
* I'm in my early 30s and could care less about having children (as opposed to disliking children, which I don't) and EVERYONE my age (on my friendlist) is popping a sprog out of EVERY orifice they have and posting photos (of the kids, not their orificeses) of the child's first ANYTHING complete with adoring voicals and expectation that everyone is going to click like and call them the world's best parents.

* People judge you on your online personality all too often.
* Tetris Battle cheats its a$$ off so I play Bejeweled Blitz now
* ANTI PIRACY pertaining to the use of copyrighted music as video soundtracks (I nearly had my account disabled due to this last year)
* The lack of ability to add visual appeal to your page past customizing the header (which is great, but I don't think it's enough)
* FB CHAT - OMG I HATE FB CHAT so I just turn it off now because it's a right royal pain in the butt

There's obviously more but I'm out for now....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you hate about facebook? - nenita - 11-09-2012, 11:23 AM
[] - Ryan - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - abraXus - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - Mariah - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - Kathy - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - Some guy - 11-09-2012 11:32 AM
[] - Nunya - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - Drake Is Awesome - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - voicelesshobbies190 - 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM