This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where do I begin to figure out "who I am"?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM

What I found helped me "get real", was deactivated my Facebook, because all it brought was anger, hurt and boredom. I stopped talking to people via social sites and instant messengers (I was labelled as anti-social haha) but it just gave me time to be me and relax because I wasn't getting into petty online arguments. Also online "friends" aren't even real! Especially on Facebook they just added you but have no intention of starting a conversation.
You wanna start talking to more people in school. Small talk! Not boring small talk, just talk about last nights episode of xyz or something and the conversation should spring from there, from then on just say hello and smile at those people. Yeah. Worked for me, I felt free, like a bunch of weights had been lifted of my shoulders till it kicked in that I had become anti and don't even want any social sites back, I mean I love interacting with people but, my "friends" are so boring. I probably didn't help, matter of fact I know I didn't lol sorry. Just needed to vent?
I'm jealous too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nicole. - 11-09-2012 11:36 AM
[] - Robin - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM