This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!?
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!?
Every day I get put down! All of last year and this year too! My Facebook profile picture that I put up today (I'm honestly not even ugly, I've been called beautiful times alot and I am happy with myself!) got filled with rude comments the first guy says check it but in a rude and then this girl says catch ahahahahahha and then hes like no ones being rude since you got here (Theyre best friends so they were joking around) and she says ooohhh reaally? and it made me really self concious and sad, also I have NO friends, this one popular b**** hates me and turned half my grade against me, she stole the friends I had, and now they don't like me, the people I thought were my friends always go out and have parties and sleepovers without me, and it's really sad! I have no one, can I have some tips on making friends?

Most people I talk to treat me like I'm stupid, not sure why and every time someone marks my quiz paper (Peer grading) they always laugh at what I write and make fun of it......

During gym we have walking buddies, and I never have one, and I end up all alone at the back of the group, and the people I ask to be my walking buddy walk with me for 5 minutes and then run away. Literally. I'm always the furthest back and then my teacher gets mad at me for not having a buddy Sad

I wanna change schools, but I LOVE my school itself in general, not the people. HOW CAN I MAKE FRIENDS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!? - Jello XD - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM
[] - Matt - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
[] - .. - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
[] - sara - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
[] - Tyler Wallace - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM