This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM

I remember going through times like this back when I was in school, so maybe I can help a little. First of all you need to change your outlook on life. You seem completely defeated.....remember everything changes and most of your life will be dependent on how your attitude is towards it. If you keep going on thinking that nobody likes you and that you'll never have friends then that is what will happen! I remember meeting people that thought the way you do and when I tried hanging out with them all they would do is complain about being miserable, so I stopped hanging out with them. If you are unhappy then you are giving out negative energy, and basically bringing down those around you. So until you change your attitude and start being happy despite your problems, no one will want to be around you. At first, you need to learn how to be happy on your own. I know this seems ridiculous but it is possible, then people will notice your positive energy and be attracted to you for that reason. They will want to hang around you because you always seem happy despite the situation. You also need to look for people like you, such as people who share your interests. Don't worry about people who are "popular" or those you used to consider friends who abandoned you. None of those people are worth it. Anyone you have to "chase" to be your friend is not a true friend. Trust me, there are others in your school who feel the same way as you do, you just need to find them. Then there are always people at other schools as well. Join out of school clubs, sports, activities that you are interested in and you are bound to find people that you will get along with. Main point is to be happy. Be appreciative for all the things going right in your life instead of focusing on the things going wrong. Avoid people who bring you down. Do the things that you love. Worry about yourself, and what makes you happy, not what makes others like you or what makes them think you're cool. If you do these things the right kind of people will come to you, and want to be your friend. And all of those people so focused on being popular can just go on being someone they're not as they focus on making sure everyone thinks they're cool. Have fun. Enjoy life. You will find others that are worth your friendship. Good Luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!? - Jello XD - 11-09-2012, 11:28 AM
[] - Matt - 11-09-2012 11:36 AM
[] - .. - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
[] - sara - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
[] - Tyler Wallace - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM