This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help.. What does all of this mean? How do I make it stop?
10-01-2012, 09:37 PM

she might be trying to tell you something she might have a thing for you sometimes people that are dead that you know or did not know in the life your liveing now say with you its kind of like with my male grain angel who i can hear sometimes but can not see him he tells me he is my cuzzen from my last life he tells me he use to me my lover in my last life hes still gay just like i am his job right now is to watch over me thats what he tells me the way i talk to him is thow my mind am veary veary quiet in i can hear him sometimes you shold give this a try be veary quiet and see if you can talk to her ask her what she whats or needs this may or may not work if it dose not the frist time keep doing it in tell you get a andwer that or you shold use a oujia bord thats how i meet my grain angel thow a spirt bord give borth a try it might make you fell better i know most likely your worred about it you might eaven be thinking what can i do to help her cross over or if she needs my help for left over bussies or if she just whats to hang out with me in watch over me is my angel thats all that i know to say

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael - 10-01-2012 09:37 PM
[] - Theyon - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - Pytr Pytr - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - INYOURFUTURE - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM