This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help.. What does all of this mean? How do I make it stop?
10-01-2012, 09:37 PM

Every day, I am out in the streets telling Americans, Lucifer's Kingdom rules down on this earth and that is where we live and our thought life is greatly affected because of this demonic world ruled by the Prince of Darkness and his eternal Kingdom is down in the west on American soil and is directly in front of our Democrat wing. How did we get down to earth? Where do we come from? And what is our purpose down on earth and the answer is always in the east and just beyond our Republican wing. Once you clear our Republican wing and go through the cross of Christ you are up in the invisible realm of the Spirit and literally in the invisible Kingdom of Christ. Go up into the Kingdom and spend lots of time up there and clear your conscience with the Lord and that is where you pray and come into agreement because Scripture says, "Thy will be done on earth as it is DONE UP IN HEAVEN." Do that and you will be fine!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - Theyon - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - Pytr Pytr - 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - INYOURFUTURE - 10-01-2012 09:37 PM