This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This has affected my job, and I don't know what to do or why this is happening?
11-09-2012, 11:31 AM
This has affected my job, and I don't know what to do or why this is happening?
I used to have a Facebook, but I got rid of it about a year ago because it started becoming a waste of time and I never talked to anyone on it because I had other things to do. Recently one of my co-workers that I am close with contacted me and said they found my profile on this website called Profile Engine, and it had a bunch of stuff on there that I never had on my Facebook. Like some inappropriate groups that I never belonged to but it says that I was part of them. My co-worker was trying to warn me because the company that I work for checks things like that. It also says that it gets updated on a daily basis but that's not possible because I do not have a Facebook anymore. Can people still contact me through this? I never get emails or anything and I didn't even know it existed. I'm worried because I can't delete it. What's going on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
This has affected my job, and I don't know what to do or why this is happening? - Madeline - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM
[] - River - 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
[] - Hyacinth Bucket - 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
[] - JodiTee - 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
[] - aks - 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM