This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do celebrity types like Ashton Kutcher really answer their Facebook posts?
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM

Ashton Kutcher is a true Facebook legend. Blogger Queen knows he is a real poster on Facebook and according to Google he has the Website of the Week and Blogger Queen can see why I'm sure Ashton, obviously does the advertising gig, I mean we all have to live and pay bills, so that is okay with fans, especially when he does directly answer your query. I'm sure Ashton Kutcher Demi Moore and many other types will easily be your friend, so go to Facebook and dial up some celebrity types like Blogger Queen . Here's a few has done with her Facebook celebrity list Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Suzanne Somers, Investigative Journalist Diane Dimond, Casper Van Dien and others too many to name! Just because they may be famous or semi famous, or in the limelight, does not mean they will shun you as a normal everyday person trying to get a piece of them. Even Miley Cyrus has a Facebook page, but in all the Facebook clamor, would you believe Penny Marshall has a "MySpace" page? It's really her, but we don't find her on Facebook.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - June L - 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
[] - Abet P - 11-09-2012 11:42 AM
[] - Medical P - 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
[] - delightfulplant534 - 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
[] - 5135234 - 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM