This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
Well this is the story. Yes, I am about to spill my whole soul out to thousands of strangers. I am a 15 year old girl, and a sophomore in high school. I was the quiet type. I had my posy though, we laughed and had fun. I was happy with life, happy with myself last year into March, 7, 2012. I am a goody goody. Never done drugs, or drank, and I am a virgin. Never as so much as gotten 5 minuets taken off from recess in Elementary. Never got detention in Middle School, and never seen the principle in High school for anything I have done. Never got into physical fights, but I have been in the rough crowd before, but I stood my ground. My grades dip when I am distracted from my work. I am not the brain or the idiot. Last March, a 32 year old woman changed my life and ruined it. She was my former teacher, but the cops believed her! I supposedly prank ed called her house a thousand times when it was my friends. I had to walk past her house because that was the way home from school, because I am a walker. I was walking by her house, and window peaking!!!! Then my Ex wrote some disgusting email, and sent it to her from my email. I GOT THE BLAME!!!! I was blamed for everything. I got the restraining order! I am jail bate! I thought I could trust this teacher, I looked up to her when I had her in Middle School. Now I don't why it took such an affect. I am ruined. I don't care about life today. Failing my classes. I got a beautiful body, but an ugly face. I have cut. I have wanted to die. I got to wear glasses, but I look even uglier. Not fishing for attention I just need help. Every time I ask for help, it's always "You just want attention you idiot" "Teenage years are the worst sweety" "The teacher did the right thing". School counselors are too busy, my Mom expects me to work it out on my own, my friends left me and formed a group called "Wifies", which I am not even apart of. That hurts ya know. It really hurts when my friends did that. We went to a dance last weekend, and they would not dance with me. Like in the group, so I just went on facebook, and cried the whole time. I have nothing to show for, I don't do dance, or sports. I know only Heart and Soul on the piano, and I have not picked up my flute since 8th grade. The high school band teacher kicked me out. I can draw anime pretty good, but you cant show it off and get your picture in the yearbook with it. What am I doing wrong? It seems as though I am on stage and everyone is watching and waiting for me to make a mistake. The teacher and the cops waiting for me to be arrested, the high school teachers waiting for me to drop out of school. My friends waiting for me to commit suicide. I don't know what to do anymore?? HELP!!!!! ANYONE!! I cant do this anymore!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!? - Rachel - 11-09-2012 11:36 AM
[] - Lora - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Kristin - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Aw3S0MneSS12 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Jet - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - pokemondude15 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM