This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Screw them! Seriously! I mean really they're jackasses (judging by the description) You're just going through an emotional distress kinda faze... I should know... Sure you can't take it anymore, DON'T kill yourself, wait for a while... If TV has taught us anything it's that High school is full of jackasses and life is tough. People aren't waiting for you to get arrested... Maybe how should I know. The point is you seem like a smart girl who enjoys a lot of stuff, who knows that like good things in life pass it's the same with bad things. Teenage years are the worst... I'm a teen myself and I haven't experienced the same ridicule like you but I know it can be tough sometimes. STAY STRONG! Show them who's a boss that doesn't give a fuck about them making a little group and not inviting you. SCREW THEM! You can do a lot better than those bitchy little friends... You know what helped me when I was going through a similar situation... INSULT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE! It helps... It's like ice cream. Hope I helped and now this GOOD THINGS PASS BUT SO DO BAD THINGS AS WELL.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lora - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM
[] - Kristin - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Aw3S0MneSS12 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Jet - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - pokemondude15 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM