This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Wow that is a lot, look i may not know who you are but you sound like a nice girl, you need to watch out who you hang around with, make new friends, if they left you then forget them no one needs friends like that find friends who are loyal and will stay by your side, keep up with your grades and focus on school don't let these things get to you, show your teachers that your not going to give up, don't your a strong girl and your going to finish school, have more confidence in yourself do not say that your ugly, there could be someone out there who may look at you and think your the hottest girl in school, just because you have a cut and classes doesn't make you ugly, it's just one cut, and a lot of girls with glasses can find guys who are attracted to them you aren't doing anything wrong, live your own life, if you have to go to a therapist and talk things out, tell your mom that this isn't a game, this is serious and you need help, and forget about your so cold friends, you don't need them, don't feel like people are watching you, do what you have to do to get through school and life, if you see your friends don't even look at them walk away and ignore them, show them you are a strong confident beautiful girl with class, you are going to meet people who are going to try to bring you down in life for their on entertainment, don't let that happen, when life gets you down get right back up, find a hobby or after school activity to get your mind off these things, be strong and good luck, i hoped i helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lora - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Kristin - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Aw3S0MneSS12 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Jet - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - pokemondude15 - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM