This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Hi Rachel, sometimes explaining your issues to those not emotionally involved (a safe stranger) can be useful. Being in your teenage years, this is for several folk a challenging time of life. It can also be a superb time to experiment within safe limits.

Interestingly, 4 days ago you had posted a question about your emotional attachments. I realise this question is in a slightly different context although you had mentioned about teaching staff.

I guess some of Lora's contribution (another members answer), if your thoughts of wanting to die return or become more serious intent, then it would be worth thinking of things that you do want to live for? Those you need to contact or perhaps should alert to your changing need.

The School Counsellors may look busy, if you clearly explained your need, they would be in a better position to help or refer to an individual that may provide you with the support you wish. My final point for now is that formal education is not everyone's 'cup of tea' try to look ahead to some of the future challenges you can have a better influence. Take care, J.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lora - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Kristin - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Aw3S0MneSS12 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Jet - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM
[] - pokemondude15 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM